Step 1 – Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-330-6292 to complete setup for the best online experience.
NOTE: It is strongly encouraged you validate your technology connection with us prior to signing up.
Upon completion of STEP 1 technology setup confirmation, proceed to step 2.
Step 2 – Technology Setup Reference Document
Step 3 – Read Consent Disclaimer Below
- Be sure you have your physician’s approval before beginning any resistance exercise.
- If you have a chronic musculoskeletal pain, you should see a physical or occupational therapist before beginning.
- Remember that soreness is to be expected at the beginning of any unaccustomed exercise program and should subside between 24 and 72 hours.
- You should contact your healthcare provider if you experience severe soreness for more than three days after your workout.
- A prescription of exercise is NOT a cure for a chronic illness such as MS (multiple sclerosis).
- Our use of LIVE broadcasts may / can result in your image being captured and used in the recording and future telecast of a LIVE broadcast. Powerforward / MSforward have the rights to use your image on any photographs or videos. video-participation-consent-form
- Continue onto Steps 4 and 5 to complete the consent form and terms of agreement process.
Step 4 – Read and Agree To Terms Of Service Below
TERMS OF AGREEMENT – MSFORWARD / FASTFORWARD
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“TERMS”) AS THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
MSforward / FastForward, and its predecessors, successors, licensors, beneficiaries and/or affiliates (collectively, “MSFORWARD / FASTFORWARD”) welcome you to MSforward / FastForward.com (the “Site”), which includes all web pages within the Site. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms, whether or not you register as a Member of the Site. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, do not use the Site.
MSforward / FastForward may revise and update these Terms at any time. Your continued use of the Site will mean you accept the revised Terms.
These Terms were last updated on August 1, 2015.
Step 5: By selecting ‘AGREE’, you have read and understand both the consent disclaimer bulleted items, including video/image consent in Step 3, and the terms of agreement in Step 4 for as long as you use MSforward / FastForward’s services and are ready to submit payment.