Tele-Fitness Photos coming in the near future.
The heat is ON! We’d love for you to join our community as we talk sports or whatever is on your mind! IT’s FUN and full of laughter! PLEASE drink LOTS of water during these hot days!
WELCOME to many new class attendees and our newly formed EASE program participants! So nice to have you join our family!
Also, welcome back to those returning after your time away. We missed you!
Speedy recovery for those who have encountered some challenging times. Stay strong and see you back soon.
- NEW ‘Music and Movement’ tele-fitness class starting in August – Thur 3-4pm. Moving to the beat of music helps you move with more fluidity, larger range of motion, and increased effort. Add to this, skill practice for everyday movements – getting up/down, weight shifting, reaching/twisting and VIOLA! You have a 60 minute Music and Movement class! More details in the Music and Movement section in the main banner.
- HOT NEWS page spotlights Cindy Munchrath, Author, and her published poem
- T-shirt orders now available from Evans Custom Apparel Printing and Design. See the ‘SHOPPING’ section to place your order!
- LIVE IT UP! classes every Tue. at 12:15pm. See more details in LIVE IT UP! section in main banner.
- Shopping at SMILE.AMAZON.COM provides 0.5% donation on each AmazonSmile purchase to a charity of your choice, ie. MSforward. You MUST shop at smile.amazon.com. Thank you!!
- ENOA ride assistance program
- Rock Steady Boxing classes are on summer vacation. See you in the fall!
- Bryan & Amanda Bickell Foundation – MS Service Dogs