Fall and football season has arrived! We’d love for you to join our community as we talk sports or whatever is on your mind! Our community is FUN and full of laughter! PLEASE drink LOTS of water every day to stay hydrated and help your GI system!
WELCOME to many new class attendees and our newly formed EASE program participants! So nice to have you join our family!
Also, welcome back to those returning after your time away. We missed you!
Speedy recovery for those who have encountered some challenging times. Stay strong and see you back soon.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: CanDo Jumpstart Program Featuring MS Path 2 Care Sat. Nov. 10, 2018 at Nebraska Medicine-Bellevue. See HOME page for links to registration and program flyer. Don’t wait to register as slots fill up fast! Good luck!
- HOT NEWS page spotlights Cindy Munchrath, Author, and her published poem
- Shopping at SMILE.AMAZON.COM provides 0.5% donation on each AmazonSmile purchase to a charity of your choice, ie. MSforward. You MUST shop at smile.amazon.com. Thank you!!
- ENOA ride assistance program
- Bryan & Amanda Bickell Foundation – MS Service Dogs